Join Our Email List
Join our email list to receive periodic farm updates, newsletters, order info etc.
To join, send us an email:
Please specify which products you are interested in and your town or city.
We have 1 guest online
(Community Supported Agriculture)
Click Here to Order
Our Vegetable CSA is an exciting way for you to support your farmer.
Why Buy Shares?
- Build relationships with local farmer that benefits you and the farmer
- 20 weeks of fresh organically grown vegetables
What is a Share?
2013 Family Share is approx. 1/2 bushel of fresh veggies every week for 20 weeks
(June-Oct.) family of 3-5
2013 Small Share is approx. 1/4 bushel of fresh veggies every week for 20 weeks
(June-Oct.) family of 1-2
A Small share in August may Include (amounts/weights are approximate only):
1lb - Red Potatoes
100g - Spicy Greens
2 medium – Cucumbers
1 bunch – Golden Beets
1lb – Carrots
1lb – French Beans
1 bunch – Green Onions
.5 lb – Cherry Tomatoes
2 medium - Zucchini
How It Works
- Sign up early to reserve and guarantee your share (usually before April 1st)
- Final deadline is June 1st as space permits
- Before the season begins, we will notify you by phone or email to confirm pick-up day/time and location
- Beginning the third week of June come to our farm or drop-off location every week to pick-up your fresh vegetables
The purpose of our vegetable shares is to provide a weekly high quality supply of fresh, in season, naturally and organically grown vegetables to you during our summer and fall months.
|Click Here to Order
From our farm to your home!